CLICK HERE and answer one simple question:
Have you or the person you’re signing up on behalf of (eg: your child) been a member of a surf club or surf life saving within the last two years?
You will be directed to the appropriate next step by clicking on an answer.
What should you do next? Joining for the first time
Tell us which club you would like to join:
Select Surf Life Saving Club. Select NSW and Swansea Belmont
When you have chosen SWANSEA BELMONT complete the mandatory basic information and tick the declaration and Submit. It is a requirement that ONE PARENT must become a member with their child / children joining nippers. We would suggest here to complete the initial member as the adult first, so you can create a Family Group.
How to Create a Family Group
- Click Create Family Group and type in a Family Group name e.g.: Smith Family
NOTE: You (the primary member) are automatically placed in the family group so you only need to add your other family members.
- Type in the First Name, Last Name & DOB of a family member that you wish to add to your Family Group, tick the box Include Archived Members and click Search.
NOTE: For privacy reasons, you will need to match exactly each person searched to be able to add them to your Family group. If you are having difficulty finding your family members, contact your club who can assist.
- If the system locates your family member they will be displayed in the Available Members on left-hand side. Highlight the name and using the > arrow key move them over to the Selected Members on the right-hand side. Repeat as necessary for additional family members.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Submit.
- Refresh your screen and you will now see that your family group has been created.